4.23.2007

Does anyone read this thing?

Hello out there!

I know my mom checks this thing but what about the rest of you?...leave a comment sometime, shake things up, make it interesting, I feel like i'm writing into a syber world of emptiness...

As much as this whole cycling and out of state college thing is glamorized, I still have time for all of you and i really enjoy hearing from everyone and getting updates on what is happening in everyone elses life! So bring it on, let me know what's up? To be truthful many time when i'm on the road just a few words from a supportive friend makes a huge difference. So never hesitate to drop me a line or give me a buzz, becuase contrary to what i hear out of some of you, I do have time for you and i really appreciat all your love and support!

I will write the promised review of Saturday night and sunday's race soon....

4 comments:

Timothy Finkelstein said...

I read your blog Kacey...I always got to make sure you're still flying! Keep up the honest efforts...keep making the WSC look good.

kacey said...

Thanks Tim...i check in on yours as well!

Anonymous said...

I never realized I could actually leave comments before! Guess that's part of being one of the "old guys" in your Dad's group. The only one who seems to understand all this techno stuff is Bob T.
Anyway, I check your site pretty regular and find it pretty interesting and yes, funny (ie. the Went story).
Keep the rubber side down and keep the reports coming!
Larry Moore

kacey said...

Thanks Larry and say hello to the family for me!