5.31.2007

Philly...

Philly has been treating me pretty well...no room to complain. We don't have internet where we are living which explains why i haven't been posting, along with a lack of time of course. And I still have no new pictures because I am waiting on the screen of my camera to be repaired...i wish they would hurry up already, i'm missing all sorts of kodak moments! Anyhow the racing is quick and there are a lot of girls in good form right now...and i'm working on getting into good form. Hopefully my legs will come back to me in the next few weeks...that is what i'm aiming for anyhow!

Big race week coming up: CSC in Virginia Saturday, and then the triple crown series consisting of Lancaster Sunday, Reading Thursday, and Liberty Sunday! Should result in some good racing...lots of pain, lots of suffering, lots of speed and tons of fun!!!

I'll try to get some pictures on here soon and maybe do a better job of posting. Please stay in touch and let me know what is going on everywhere else, it is amazing to be off racing bikes and living this life, but keeping in touch and hearing from all of you helps me to stay grounded and helps to keep me going! Thanks for all your support! I love you all!!!

1 comment:

Timothy Finkelstein said...

Kick some ass Kacey...you're an inspiration.