5.10.2007

Where is Toto?...

Hello to all! I have made it to Kansas safely and things are rolling along! My wonderful mom made the trip with me all the way from MI and will also return with me...as long as she behaves...otherwise i'm going to give her a bike and a map and maybe a little water and nutrition! We have been enjoying ourselves and having a grand time really. I've been riding and training with the team in preperation for this weekend. Mom brought all sorts of goodies and as most of you know everyone is ranting and raving about everything she created in the kitchen...and i'm trying not to eat all of it and gain 10lbs. in the next 3 days! As i write this she is at a cooking class being put on at a really cool natural foods store near our hotel...she was very excited about it so i'm sure i'll get the whole run down when she returns!

Anyhow, tomorrow is the team time trail, saturday morning is a 50some mile road race and sunday is a 1 hour criterium...wish me luck and i'll try to keep you updated on the happenings here in KS!

ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE POSITIVES IN ANY SITUATION!

No comments: