11.13.2008

Manchester!

Ok...I know I'm far behind on posting and updating all the latest and greates and there is a lot to be told about Colorado, etc. But for the moment this will have to do.

I have made it satly to Manchester and I got over to the Velo this afternoon to get in a bit of a spin and try to get the jet out of my legs. I'm feeling pretty well and looking forward to getting a real workout in tomorrow as prep for the racing on Saturday. The track is very nice and I'm looking forward to a packed house and some solid racing! There is all sorts of things to tell but at the moment I'm very hungry and just got on to post everyone before I go grab some eats! Hope all is well with everyone and I'll try to update life when I return to the states. For now it is race time in Manchester!

All the best,

kacey

No comments: